Monday, May 17, 2010

How to send flowers to someone aboard the Carnival Miracle Ship?

My wife is on a cruise. I had to leave last minute due to a death in the family. Is there a way I can get flowers sent to her on the ship. It is out to see and will not return till Sunsday. This is extremely important to me.


Bless you and thank you

How to send flowers to someone aboard the Carnival Miracle Ship?
Having been on over 30 cruises, I know a lot about cruises. I'm sure that if you contact Carnival, they would be able to send the flowers. I remember it happening once on a Norwegian Cruise. The only problem to doing this is that they will charge you TWO arms and a leg. Cruise prices are very high, so it wouldn't be cheap. If you have the tickets, look inside the brochure for the number to contact. I hope it works!
Reply:tray international agency es, or DHL they do it or call the ship and order it ,


No comments:

Post a Comment