Thursday, May 20, 2010

My bf is sending me flowers and i need help with mi rents!!!?

my rents are not really used to the idea I'm dating him and I love him soooo muchh but Im sure theyre gonna be kind of mad at the flowers and I know Im going to have to explain that me and my bf are still dating but I dont really know what to say. I feel I'm old enough to date Im 17 and I get really good grades in school and Im responsible. My bf is 18 and is in a local university. How do I talk to them about it?

My bf is sending me flowers and i need help with mi rents!!!?
Well I would just tell them how you feel. I am a parent. I would actually be delighted if a boy sent my daughter flowers. That shows that he cares and is willing to go out of his way to do nice things. You are definately old enough to date in my opinion and you are getting good grades. I would just say keep the grades up so that they don't think you are lacking responsibility when you have this boyfriend and bring him to meet them so that they can get to know him and what he is all about. Parents are always going to be hesitant about a guy comming to take their daughter out, but I'm sure that they will be understanding because they were you once. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment