Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to write a thank you note to my work colleagues ror sending me flowers and get well wishes?

Make it short and clear that you appreciate what they did and you try to explain what you really felt when you saw the flowers. Your simple words will be better than any formal or known words that can be used in these cases. Also it depends on the occasion or reason they were sending to you.


For example I may say simply " Many thanks for the great feeling you gave me when I saw the flowers" if you need more examples send me.

I want to write a thank you note to my work colleagues ror sending me flowers and get well wishes?
Dear....................





I was really surpised to receive all those lovely flowers and your best wishes for my speedy recovery and I would like to tell you how much I appreciate your kind gesture. Every time I look at the flowers and card I remember you all. Its really great having friends like all of you. Hope to see you all soon.....Kind regards.......
Reply:I was taken seriously ill about 7 years ago. I was in Intensive Care (Thank-you University College Hospital in London!).


I was off work for almost 3 months!





My work colleagues had a whip round and collected an amazing £1900. Not bad as the average take-home was only about £180!








I didn't know how to say thanks to them all so I bought a fairly large card and pinned it on the wall where everyone could see it.





Inside I used red marker to write.


What can I say - Thank you !





I spoke to some of the guys and they said that actually brought a lump to their throats reading it! The simple ways are often the most effective.











:~}

shoe horns

No comments:

Post a Comment