Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Has any one had trouble with sending flowers, my mothers birthday flowers went to the wrong address.?

i had trouble when ordering flowers from a shop they showed me a beautiful basket that they would put the flowers in i paid abit of money and when they arrived it was not same basket was quite small and the shop just blamed mothers day for prices my mum still loved the flowers but i never told her the shop had made a mistake .the shop didnt offer anything i just said id never use them again

Has any one had trouble with sending flowers, my mothers birthday flowers went to the wrong address.?
Sorry. I work with morons.
Reply:I hope you yelled at the florist. I have heard of instances where people call directory assistance for a phone number and when they give the town name the operator says it does not exist; meanwhile the person calling for information lives in that very town.





This is all part of the same problem of illiterate, unskilled illegals being hired by businesses for almost no pay. the dumbing down of the workforce will get worse as more and more illegals flood the job market and take jobs at a fraction of the price of more qualified legal citizens.





I bet the florist had hired some illegal for $25 a day to take the delivery info and that person put it down all wrong. I would complain and threated to turn them in to ICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment