Monday, May 11, 2009

Sending an oversea greeting card + flowers.. i need some help with the messages!!?

Things are going well between me and this girl.. so i decide to send her an early birthday surprise by having a flourist deliver flowers + card.. We haven't really met each other yet.. but she is flying oversea for my graduation just 1 day after her birthday.. so i want to do somethnig special before she comes over








I am planning to send flowers + greeting card with messages I dun really want to ruin anything by sending some silly messages.. so i need some help!





Note* i am sending this flowers from australia to singapore





I need a happy birthday greeting that is sweet but not too strong with words..





HELP!!!

Sending an oversea greeting card + flowers.. i need some help with the messages!!?
check it out http://GiftcardMessages.com - they have so many messages that I'm sure you will find the right one for your girl. Good luck pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment