Thursday, April 30, 2009

I kind of ruined my plans for sending my gf flowers and i live long distance.what can i do now?

like now if was too send flowers it would be no surprise. cuz it would be stupid cuz she already has in mind that im going to send her flowers soon or later now since she knows..what can i do?

I kind of ruined my plans for sending my gf flowers and i live long distance.what can i do now?
You can send her a care package with little things that she likes. Such as her favorite candy, book, cd, lotion, anything like that. I've been in one for 4 years now, he lives in Germany and i'm her in California. My bf sends me hand written letters in the mail which are great because i like getting something personal from him. you could record yourself on a DVD and give her a message that way she can see you. you can send her a teddy bear with a nice necklace or bracelet. one thing i did for my bf is i bought him a shirt that i really liked for him and i sprayed a bit of my body spray that i always wear on it. When he got the package he smelled it and he said it reminded him of me, he really liked that (you can even put it on the bear). Hope i helped. Good luck :) let me know if you have anymore questions


No comments:

Post a Comment